Thursday 14 May 2015

Layers, Layers, Layers..





similar boots here

Today's post is one of my simple go-to outfits. With it being May the weather can go from warm sunny afternoons to chilly evenings. I am all about quick easy layers. I love dainty feminine pieces. So this Free people dress is perfect to wear on its own on a summer day or to layer with a denim jacket & tights on a colder day!  



denim jacket here


shop the bag here

This bag is literally my favourite. I bought it last year for a trip to mexico & I find myself using it everyday!  




 Shop stone Bracelet here & wooden bracelets here 


Scarf found here

Jackson Rowe is one of my favourite brands & the olive scarf is so so soft. Its a versatile piece to layer throughout your day. 





dress here |  bella fusion necklace here 



Happy Thursday friends! Its almost the weekend!! 











SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Midday Glow. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig