Saturday 2 May 2015

Golden Hour / /


Hey friends! Hooray for my first blog post ever! I am so excited I took the plunge and started a blog. How i got here? Well it literally started of years of following my favourite bloggers {for a while it was my morning routine >> Coffee + blog reading << }, then one day it just hit me "why not start your own blog?". I know, I know, everyone has a blog.. but that's the best part! That there are so many unique individuals sharing parts of their lives from all over the world. I say the more the merrier! Feel free to follow along with my everyday life from style posts,photography {still learning but that is half the fun}, home decor, travels, and overall tips of well-being.



With all this warm weather Calgary has been having my first style post is a cozy summer inspired outfit! I picked up these shorts from our local Anthropologie store and they are the seriously the softest shorts ever! This adorable top I found at forever 21, you can find similar tops here. This hat is a staple in any wardrobe {plus its not too hot yet so I can get away with wearing a wool hat :)}. The necklace is a few years old, you can shop similar ones from here. The ring I scored from Anthropologie on sale! You can shop similar rings here






This area we shot photos is literally our backyard.




Sandals are from Joe Fresh & Cape is from Jackson Rowe!


Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!













SHARE:

4 comments

  1. These photos are gorgeous! I would love to know the kind of camera/lens you used!

    -Meg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am currently using Canon Rebel. I switch between canon lens 50mm 1:1.4 & efts 18-55 mm lens! I highly recommend the 50 mm, it's amazing :)

      Delete
  2. Did you buy your top @ F21 recently? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did, About 2 weeks ago!

    ReplyDelete

© Midday Glow. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig